Welcome

You are invited to blog on Bell Ladies, a blog for women who share a love for literature, music, cooking, health & fitness, and anything pretty. Share your good news, store & sales, creativity, and feelings. If you'd like to blog with us, send an E-mail to bell.ladies@gmail.com . Include your full name and how you found our blog. We are excited to blog with you!

Friday

A Good Fair




These are my favorite pictures I took at the fair in Lynden Tuesday night. The fair was a veritable smorgasbord. My only regret is that I didn't eat more.










4 comments:

GeNee said...

Love the fat bunny!

Lara said...

I love the Charlotte's Web reference :) I have never seen a sheep with blue eyes like that before!

Alicia said...

The eyes weren't blue, just the red eye thing. When I edited the red eye out they appeared blue.

Jacquelyn Sherry said...

That sounds like a blast! I went to a fair one time, but it's been ages! I've never even had a funnel cake. I need to come and visit during fair season at some point.