Welcome

You are invited to blog on Bell Ladies, a blog for women who share a love for literature, music, cooking, health & fitness, and anything pretty. Share your good news, store & sales, creativity, and feelings. If you'd like to blog with us, send an E-mail to bell.ladies@gmail.com . Include your full name and how you found our blog. We are excited to blog with you!

Monday

BLOG SALE!

Do not worry, Brandon is still employed. But I really want to buy myself a treadmill-go me! Because I really want to be able to exercise in my own home, in my pjs, whenever it's convenient. So I thought I'd try a blog sale to raise funds for my new treadmill...here goes. Everything has been taken care of and works well, so I'm not going to go into detail for every little thing but E-mail questions to bell.ladies@gmail.com. Basically, if you see something you want to buy, leave a comment with your bid. I will contact you based on who has the highest bid. Only rule is all purchases are final (of course you can look before you buy) and you have to arrange to pick up the items yourself.

Couch: starting bid is $200

No comments: