Welcome

You are invited to blog on Bell Ladies, a blog for women who share a love for literature, music, cooking, health & fitness, and anything pretty. Share your good news, store & sales, creativity, and feelings. If you'd like to blog with us, send an E-mail to bell.ladies@gmail.com . Include your full name and how you found our blog. We are excited to blog with you!

Saturday

Cool Pictures


Look at what a cute kid I was! Seriously! I look at that girl on the couch and think, "when did I lose all the confidence?" I mean, look at the way I'm smiling..."HI!!" I love that. I also love this picture of me as a newborn and my gorgeous mom. Isn't she a fair lady? I mean, really, I'd LOVE to look like that! I think that I see a little of me in Gloria...what do you think? Anyway, these pictures are part of a project that my sister Christine and my mom have been working on. They are gathering a lot of older photos and putting them on the computer. They will use many of them at my Grandpa Stephens 85th Birthday Celebration! I wish so bad I could go! Boo hoo. But I am excited to see more of the pictures. Mom, you should totally put all these on a disk and mail them to me. ;-)

7 comments:

kaitlyn said...

i LOVE that first picture of you... adorable! so happy and full of light! and your mom is a total babe!

Unknown said...

Um, you do look like that! You totally look like your mom!

GeNee said...

I will try to do that.

Nicole said...

Sister Bonnie Parkin (general Relief Society President) visited our stakes here in Alaska a few months ago. She made a comment along the lines of how girls from 3-10 have all the confidence and self assurance in the world and somehow by 13 they have lost it. As a mother of a young daughter (after 2 boys) I wonder what I can do to keep that confidence in her.

Alicia- I would like to be a contributor. Thanks! Nicole

Christine said...

I love these pictures of you and Mom. You should have all of the confidence in the world, you are awesome!!!

Jessica Reid said...

I really love those pics. In regards to girls losing confidence I really, really, really, really recommend the book, "Reviving Ophelia: Saving the Selves of Adolescent Girls" by Mary Pipher, PH.D.

I have a copy if anyone in Bellingham wants to borrow it. She also has another book called "The Shelter of Each Other" which I also have. Both really great books.

Raquel said...

You and your mom both look beautiful! Pictures from childhood are so much fun. You are still very much that bright and happy girl in that picture.