Welcome

You are invited to blog on Bell Ladies, a blog for women who share a love for literature, music, cooking, health & fitness, and anything pretty. Share your good news, store & sales, creativity, and feelings. If you'd like to blog with us, send an E-mail to bell.ladies@gmail.com . Include your full name and how you found our blog. We are excited to blog with you!

Friday

Family Visiting

Brandon's family including Lynne, Ryan and Noah will be staying at our house this weekend! Gloria hasn't met Ryan or Noah yet and we are all very excited! So I might not post until next week but I can't wait to read what you all post in the meantime!

2 comments:

Christine said...

That sounds like so much fun. I hope you guys have a good time! I wish I was visiting you.

GeNee said...

Everybody have a fun together. I hope everyone travels safely. Gloria will love Noah.