Welcome

You are invited to blog on Bell Ladies, a blog for women who share a love for literature, music, cooking, health & fitness, and anything pretty. Share your good news, store & sales, creativity, and feelings. If you'd like to blog with us, send an E-mail to bell.ladies@gmail.com . Include your full name and how you found our blog. We are excited to blog with you!

Thursday

Ben Stein Cancels Commencement Speech in Evolution Row | Christianpost.com


If you haven't seen Ben Stein's 2008 documentary entitled "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed," you are really missing out. I'd love to buy it but all this year I've watched it on the racks at Target and it is still selling at full price! A great film that every Christian should watch. This article isn't about the film, but relates: Ben Stein Cancels Commencement Speech in Evolution Row Christianpost.com

Shared via AddThis

2 comments:

Raquel said...

I saw Ben when I was getting some artwork framed a few years ago. I recognized the voice, I was thinking "Bueller?" I looked over and there he was! It was when I first moved to LA so I was pretty excited to see Ben Stein of all people!

Christine said...

I liked that movie. Ben Stein is really smart.