Welcome

You are invited to blog on Bell Ladies, a blog for women who share a love for literature, music, cooking, health & fitness, and anything pretty. Share your good news, store & sales, creativity, and feelings. If you'd like to blog with us, send an E-mail to bell.ladies@gmail.com . Include your full name and how you found our blog. We are excited to blog with you!

Thursday

KRAFT Indoor BBQ Chicken


We basically eat chicken all the time. So we have to mix things up a bit with different marinades & sides. I really like the Kraft, Honey BBQ Sauce. I just toss some in with the chicken as I'm cooking in on the stove top. Then I take the squash that the neighbors give us and saute it with salt & pepper, fresh thyme (can you tell I like thyme?), and garlic. Get the squash nice and toasty in the pan and then cool it off with some lemon juice. It's pretty good. I also love these Near East packages of couscous. Near East has a pretty fancy website (who knew?), you out to check it out here.

2 comments:

GeNee said...

Looks like you are cooking some lovely meals.

spudette said...

I love couscous! It's so yummy!