Welcome

You are invited to blog on Bell Ladies, a blog for women who share a love for literature, music, cooking, health & fitness, and anything pretty. Share your good news, store & sales, creativity, and feelings. If you'd like to blog with us, send an E-mail to bell.ladies@gmail.com . Include your full name and how you found our blog. We are excited to blog with you!

Friday

Have you seen this commerical?



This is a cute commercial and I dedicate it to Raquel, who is the greenest person I know and who also has some very good news to share but I'll let her tell you.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

This is a very cute commercial! Thanx for dedicating it to me. I think I'm pretty cheesy and I felt like shedding a tear or two when I first saw this on TV.

I do have news... Perhaps I'll post! Thanx Alicia!

xoxo