Welcome

You are invited to blog on Bell Ladies, a blog for women who share a love for literature, music, cooking, health & fitness, and anything pretty. Share your good news, store & sales, creativity, and feelings. If you'd like to blog with us, send an E-mail to bell.ladies@gmail.com . Include your full name and how you found our blog. We are excited to blog with you!

Monday

Pioneer Woman Cookbook

Rees Drummond, the author of the Pioneer Women blog, has a new cookbook. I can't wait to get my copy. I love all the recipes that she shows you on her blog. I love her photography of the ranch she lives on and her gardens. The book will be ready for publication around October and it will be availabe at Amazon or Barnes and Noble. I can't wait to get a copy.

1 comment:

Jessica Reid said...

Me tooooooooo